Suppliers of Products and Services are stakeholders. Their capabilities, behavior and performance, will have a profound impact on customers.
- When evaluating a new supplier for inclusion, Nilbribe will consider the following qualities:
- You want to meet more than the minimum requirements. You want to exceed our expectations and are willing to go the extra mile.
- You are a leader in what you do and a role model. Your company is one that a customer wishes other suppliers would emulate.
- You have a positive, can-do attitude.
- You are a team player. You want to work with your customers so that both of you are winners.
- You communicate well and keep customers informed. Good news as well as challenges. No surprises.
- You strive for excellent performance and want to make customers (and customers representatives) look good.
- You are flexible. When you learn of a good idea or business practice that you believe can improve your company, you will adopt it. Exceptional suppliers are early adopters, and customers can learn from you.
- You want to improve and know how to improve. You don’t become complacent. You are always looking to improve, as you realize the benefits of never standing still. If customers uncover important opportunities for improvement, you are positive about pursuing these opportunities and happy that customers brought them to your attention.
If the above reflects you and your company values, you have distinguished your self in your area of expertise, and your working practices are absent of Nepotism, Corruption and Bribery schemes, then we are interested in learning more about you and your company.
Subject to approval, we only consider the following categories:
- You are an Independent Professional (Architect; Engineer; Designer; Project Manager; IT Consultant; all Professions will be evaluated for inclusion).
- A Service Company directly employing skilled workers
- A Manufacturer
- An Authorized Reseller
We do not consider for inclusion, Main Contractors or General Contractors. You must be either an independent professional providing a service; a company directly employing skilled workers; a manufacturer or an authorized reseller.
For a preliminary evaluation, please complete the online contact form.